The GE 60-Amp 240-Volt Non-Fuse Indoor Safety Switch is single phase and has 2 poles. The switch is intended for indoor, residential- or light commercial applications where the duty level is not severe. This UL-listed unit can be padlocked for added security and features direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanisms for a long life.
- For use as a safety switch in residential- or light commercial applications where the duty level is not severe
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment when installing in accordance with the NEC
- Metallic case for durability
- Can be padlocked for added security
- Direct-drive, quick-make, quick-break mechanisms for a long life
- Spring-reinforced fuse clips help provide reliable contacts and cool operation
- Single phase
- 2 poles
- For indoor use
- Meets NEMA standards
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Removable interior and-Amp le space simplify installation and wiring
- Straight-through wiring and multiple knockouts speed installation
|Techincal||Automatic/Manual Manual Maximum Amperage (amps) 60 A Maximum Wattage 0 W Number of Phases 1 Voltage (volts) 240 Power Distribution Features|
|Shipping Information||Orders being sent via 2 Day Shipping, 3 Day Business Shipping, and Next Day Air must be received by 3pm EST|
- Manufacturer: General Electric GE
- Catalog Number: 100676700
Yukoncorp has been specializing in new, reconditioned and obsolete General Electric GE Circuit Breakers and other electrical supply products for over 50 years
After Hours Sales and Info
1 YEAR WARRANTY
On All New or Used General Electric GE Breakers*
Estimated Arrival Date: Your order requires processing time and shipping time. The processing time may be different for each item. The shipping time is based on the method of shipment you choose. Estimated arrival date is calculated for each item on the product information page and is also provided in checkout. For order status information, click here.
For deliveries to AK/HI, please allow an additional 2-5 days.
New vs. Refurbished
Should you buy new or refurbished? This is the conundrum that many people face. First, though, the following information will help explain the differences between the two, and make you an informed shopper.
Refurbished products are parts that have been returned for any number of reasons including AMP incompatibility, failure of a component, or physical imperfection. Some refurbished parts have never been used or sold to the public, because of inventory overstocks. These store returns can not be resold as new parts so they are returned to the manufacturer and put through a rigorous testing and repair program to be brought back to “as new” condition, repackaged and sent to authorized resellers like Yukon, where they are sold as refurbished products.
Some companies rework used parts and sell them as refurbs. While these may be fine parts, usually they do not carry the manufacturer’s warranty. At Yukon, we indicate the source and conditions of the product using condition codes.