- 16 through 100 amperes
- Horsepower rated through 800 amperes
- Suitable for services entrance use, except 4-pole switches
- For residential and commercial applications. Suitable for light duty motor circuits and service entrance
- For heavy commercial and industrial applications where reliable performance and services continuity are critical
- A compact safety switch that's ideal for use in heavy industry
- Used to transfer service form a normal power source to an alternate source
- Switch from one load circuit to another
- Provides users with the ability to lock directly wired motor loads in the OFF position
- Visible double break rotary blade mechanism
- Side opening door on all enclosures
- Mechanically interlocked cover to prevent easy access when the switch is in the ON position
- Manufacturer: Cutler Hammer / EATON
- Catalog Number: DR3025UG
Yukoncorp has been specializing in new, reconditioned and obsolete Cutler Hammer / EATON Circuit Breakers and other electrical supply products for over 50 years
After Hours Sales and Info
1 YEAR WARRANTY
On All New or Used Cutler Hammer / EATON Breakers*
Estimated Arrival Date: Your order requires processing time and shipping time. The processing time may be different for each item. The shipping time is based on the method of shipment you choose. Estimated arrival date is calculated for each item on the product information page and is also provided in checkout. For order status information, click here.
For deliveries to AK/HI, please allow an additional 2-5 days.
New vs. Refurbished
Should you buy new or refurbished? This is the conundrum that many people face. First, though, the following information will help explain the differences between the two, and make you an informed shopper.
Refurbished products are parts that have been returned for any number of reasons including AMP incompatibility, failure of a component, or physical imperfection. Some refurbished parts have never been used or sold to the public, because of inventory overstocks. These store returns can not be resold as new parts so they are returned to the manufacturer and put through a rigorous testing and repair program to be brought back to “as new” condition, repackaged and sent to authorized resellers like Yukon, where they are sold as refurbished products.
Some companies rework used parts and sell them as refurbs. While these may be fine parts, usually they do not carry the manufacturer’s warranty. At Yukon, we indicate the source and conditions of the product using condition codes.